POTATO GAMING COMUNITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trust me im a protecter

Go down

Trust me im a protecter Empty Trust me im a protecter

Post  goku Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:56 pm

Listen, I've had a past on servers, i met alot of hackers,scam artists,and griefers in my day. What i want to do is protect this server ik there names but not there whole names. So we cant ban them on the spot but, i know when they join ill ban them right then and there. I am also trusted on many servers Eby6 [Easy ranks] (Owner),TitanicCraft need ops (Owner),And cool dgm192 server pmaps+hax (Nobody). im all highest ranks on it. even ask xander00 about the dgm192 server. I protect all those servers especially from the hacker and griefer escastle ill ban him on the spot on Potato Lava survival but forget about that. All im saying is im trusted on all those servers dont ask me ask xander00,and Joshalx they know me well plz i am able to be trusted for Super op please.

From Your New Op,
goku Very Happy

goku

Back to top Go down

Trust me im a protecter Empty Re: Trust me im a protecter

Post  Admin Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:21 pm

[quote="goku"]Listen, I've had a past on servers, i met alot of hackers,scam artists,and griefers in my day. What i want to do is protect this server ik there names but not there whole names. So we cant ban them on the spot but, i know when they join ill ban them right then and there. I am also trusted on many servers Eby6 [Easy ranks] (Owner),TitanicCraft need ops (Owner),And cool dgm192 server pmaps+hax (Nobody). im all highest ranks on it. even ask xander00 about the dgm192 server. I protect all those servers especially from the hacker and griefer escastle ill ban him on the spot on Potato Lava survival but forget about that. All im saying is im trusted on all those servers dont ask me ask xander00,and Joshalx they know me well plz i am able to be trusted for Super op please.

From Your New Op,
goku Very Happy [/quot:D lol!

Accepted

U are accepted
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://lava-potato.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum